Your business runs on the products and services you provide to your customers and clients. It has and will be the thing that keeps you going and is the greatest source of your pride.
This is why it is so important to continue to refine and develop your products and to ensure they meet your standards and are always attractive to your customers. The changes you face are many and will come from many different sources and this is why a well planned review process is needed to keep your products and services as fresh and as relevant as the day you started.
Please send us an e-mail through our contact us page and we will gladly let you know where to start and how to move forward.
- Product and Service Development There is no more important element of running a successful business than having the best products and services in your field. This is why ongoing product and service development is just as important as the initial development of an idea of what to sell to your customers. Regardless of whether it is a child’s toy, a Continue Reading...read more
- Market Analysis and Planning Your market will vary from business to business as there is no one single marketplace for any of us to live, sell and succeed in. It is vital that each business knows its own market and has a good understanding of what is being sold and bought every day, every month and every year. The act Continue Reading...read more
- Financials and Budgets Your financial management and budgeting skills are essential to any business success. If you do not yet have a good Tax Accountant we suggest you arrange this immediately. Glenn Cossar Consulting does not specialise in financial advice. However, we can assist in basic budgeting and good management practices that link and align with your business needs where Continue Reading...read more
- Sales The selling of a product and or service is key to the success of your business. Without those sales, you don’t have a happy customer nor do you have an income to base your business on. With every successful product comes a cost per unit value and a marketing strategy and a deliberate sales plan. Glenn Cossar Consulting can Continue Reading...read more
- Public Relations and Promotion Public Relations and Promotion of your business are two entirely different things. Whilst they are related each has a specific targeted set of actions and expected outcomes. Public Relations This is the ongoing act of ensuring your business is in the public eye and has its goals and products well presented in accordance with your stated Continue Reading...read more
- Measurement and Records Good record keeping can be the savior of businesses when you need to either review a product line for profitability, or prepare documents for a day in court. Record Keeping Record keeping involves all financial transactions , the costs of every purchase and the time costed for every staff member, and management team member, including all stock, Continue Reading...read more